What is AutoCode?
AutoCode is an Add-in for Visual Studio
AutoCode is a powerful add-in for Visual Studio .NET that automates repetitive coding tasks by invoking parameterized commands to generate code, refactor, execute IDE actions or any user defined command.
Built in commands allows you to quickly generate classes, properties or methods, surround code with if else or try catch, create regions, execute macros and many other useful tasks.
But what makes AutoCode a must have tool for Visual Studio developers is the ability to easily create custom commands to automate any imaginable repetitive task by using the built in code generator and programmatically accessing Visual Studio automation objects.
- Intellisense new!
- Fast command invocation just pressing Ctrl+Enter
- T4 and ASPX like syntax to generate code
- Edit code snippets inside Visual Studio editor
- Full access to Visual Studio automation objects
- FileCodeModel access, SmartFormat, code surrogate, cursor positioning and more
- More than 100 useful commands
AutoCode Standard and Professional Editions
AutoCode is available in two different editions: Standard and Professional Edition.
|Execute 100+ built in commands|
|Modify/Create custom commands|
|External assemblies reference|
|No popup messages|
Visual Studio versions
AutoCode is avilable for the following Visual Studio versions
|AutoCode 4|| |
|AutoCode 3|| |
|AutoCode 2|| |